On 07/06/2011 08:26 PM, Brar Piening wrote:
-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Review of VS 2010 support patches
From: Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net>
To: Brar Piening <b...@gmx.de>
Date: 06.07.2011 22:58

I'll remove my versions from the patch (v9 probably) if those files get commited.

I'm just doing some final testing and preparing to commit the new pgflex and pgbison.

The attached patch includes documentation changes and excludes my versions of pgbison.pl and pgflex.pl which have been replaced by Andrews' versions that are already commited.

As before "perltidy_before.patch" has to be applied first and "VS2010v9.patch" second.

I just started looking at this a bit. One small question: why are we using "use base qw(foo);" instead of "use parent qw(foo);" which I understand is preferred these days?

cheers

andrew