On 08/17/2011 09:42 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

I think you're imagining a lot more structure than actually exists in
this project ;-).  Anybody can edit that page, and there's no necessary
consequence of something being written there.  It's just notes to help
us keep track of issues, not something graven on stone tablets.

The pg_upgrade thing is listed as a beta blocker because I put it there
--- but that's just my opinion.  If it had proven hard to fix we might
have concluded that we wouldn't let it block a beta release.

If the plpython thing is a new crash that didn't exist before 9.1,
my feeling is that it's a blocker.

                        regards, tom lane

I can confirm that the bug in pg_upgrade has been fixed with Bruce's patch
in commit 2411fbdac448045a23eebf4f0dbfd5790ebad720

Thanks
Dave Byrne