On 08/26/2011 07:27 AM, Albe Laurenz wrote:
I wrote:
I wrote a FDW for Oracle to a) learn some server coding
and b) see how well the FDW API works for me.
I have released the software on PgFoundry:
http://oracle-fdw.projects.postgresql.org/

Would it make sense to mention that in chapter 5.10
of the documentation?

I don't think so, any more than any other external module should be mentioned in the docs. There are known FDWs for several well known external databases, several file formats, and more exotic data sources such as twitter. I don't think we want to maintain a list of these in the docs.

cheers

andrew