[ Thanks all for the very productive discussion in the thread
  "libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable"
  which I originated.  Very useful.  Now on something different. ]

About two years ago, I had to research some PostgreSQL failures on
HP-UX on a lame PA-RISC box.  Looking at the PostgreSQL source code
then, I got an impression that running PostgreSQL on HP-UX was an open
question -- HP-UX didn't seem like a seriously targeted platform.

Was I wrong in my assessment?  Does anybody have a good experience
running PostgreSQL on HP-UX?  What version of both? PA-RISC? IA64?

Thanks,

-- Alex -- alex-goncha...@comcast.net --