Hi!

Thanks for your attention to my patch!

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Nathan Boley <npbo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Looking now, I see that Alexander wasn't Cc'd on the review, so it's
> > possible he missed the message?
> >

> We've corresponded off list and have discussed my review at some length.
>
> Alex submitted an updated patch on Sep 22 to me personally ( although
> not to the list? Alex? ), with the promise of a new version with
> improved comments.

Oh, I didn't noticed that I've posted updated patch off-list. So, there is
repost of that version of patch. List of changes is below:
1) Distinct slot is used for length histogram.
2) Standard statistics is collected for arrays.
3) Most common values and most common elements are mapped to distinct
columns of pg_stats view, because both of them are calculated for arrays.

Now, it's hard for me to give to it as much time as I would like to. But I
hope to present improved comments and testing until end of october.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.