Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net> writes:
> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 15:19, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> The join conditions are far from adequate.  You can *not* just check the
>> objid, you *must* check classid (and refclassid) to avoid being fooled

> Uh, it does check classid. Or are you saying it's checked the wrong way?

Oh, sheesh, not enough caffeine.  I was expecting to see it written as
part of the ON condition --- I always think of objid and classid as
being two parts of the join key for pg_depend queries.  You should write
it as classid='pg_catalog.pg_class'::pg_catalog.regclass, but at least
it's there.

> But it's not checking refclassid, that's true - and should be fixed.

Yeah.