On 11/07/2011 09:40 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
Gregg Jaskiewicz<gryz...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 7 November 2011 12:14, Thom Brown<t...@linux.com>  wrote:
I notice that there are no machines in the build farm which build
HEAD and use float timestamps, so this could silently happen
again unless the Grzegorz Jaskiewiczs out there continue to
report build issues.
I am rebuilding head once a week-ish for my own tests, but I don't
have any build farm for that matter.
It shouldn't be much of a hassle for me to create one that would
rebuild it with float timestamps.
Historically, that's what I have and I need to continue to use it
that way. Otherwise pg_upgrade won't work for me, and it's not an
option on big databases really.

Are the build scripts open/available ?

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto

Yeah. I just updated this and the buildfarm web site to point to GitHub where the code and releases now live.

cheers

andrew