On 11/15/2011 12:53 PM, Joshua Berkus wrote:
Given discussion, is there any point in reporting on the actual patch yet?

I don't expect the discussion will alter the code changes that are the main chunk of the patch here. The only place the most disputed parts impact is the documentation.

I like "Management Extensions" as an alternate name for this category instead, even though it still has the issue that auto_explain isn't technically an extension. The name does help suggest why they're thrown into a different directory and package.

--
Greg Smith   2ndQuadrant US    g...@2ndquadrant.com   Baltimore, MD