On 11/27/2011 08:25 AM, Mr. Aaron W. Swenson wrote:
On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 03:28:57PM -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
On 10/12/2011 08:55 PM, Alex Hunsaker wrote:
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 17:53, David E.
Wheeler<da...@kineticode.com>  wrote:
On Sep 15, 2011, at 3:04 PM, Alex Hunsaker wrote:

Close, seems I was wrong about the typemap ExtUtils::ParseXS does not
install a new one so we still need to point to the one in privlib.
Also xsubpp is not executable so the test should be -r or something.

Also don't think we should change the configure switch tests to
test XSUBPPDIR.

Find those plus some minor typos fixed in the attached.
<xsubpp_v3.patch>
--
Doesn't look like this has been applied yet. I think it ought to
be backported, too, frankly. DId I miss it?

committed.

Has this been backpatched as well?

It has been to 9.1.

cheers