On 12/31/2011 06:10 PM, Brar Piening wrote:
Brar Piening wrote:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Can you narrow down exactly what in that commit broke VS 2010? Are there any compiler warnings?

I was able to nail down the problem.

In the absence of reaction, to keep my promise, I'm sending the attached Patch which restores the previous working behaviour for Visual Studio 2011. Note however that it also restores the previous conflicts with errno.h which aren't neccessarily a problem, but might be in future.

Yeah, are we bothered by this?:

   +  * For Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and above we intentionally redefine
   +  * the regular Berkeley error constants and set them to the WSA constants.
   +  * Note that this will break if those constants are used for anything else
   +  * than Windows Sockets errors.

cheers

andrew