On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 6:26 AM, Noah Misch <n...@leadboat.com> wrote:

> - pgstattuple() and relation_free_space() should emit the same number, even if
>  that means improving pgstattuple() at the same time.

yes, i just wanted to understand which one was more accurate and
why... and give the opportunity for anyone to point my error if any

> - relation_free_space() belongs in the pgstattuple extension, because its role
>  is cheaper access to a single pgstattuple() metric.

oh! right! so, what about just fixing the free_percent that
pgstattuple is providing

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación