On 30.01.2012 21:55, Simon Riggs wrote:
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<heikki.linnakan...@enterprisedb.com>  wrote:
On 30.01.2012 17:18, Simon Riggs wrote:

Peter and I have been working on a new version that seems likely to
improve performance over your suggestions. We should be showing
something soon.

Please post those ideas, and let's discuss them. If it's something simple,
maybe we can still sneak them into this release. Otherwise, let's focus on
the existing patches that are pending review or commit.

If you really did want to discuss it, it would have taken you 5
minutes to check whether there was consensus on the patch before
committing it. Your actions betray the opposite of a willingness to
discuss anything.

Yes, I'd like to discuss ideas, not just ram home a half-discussed and
half-finished patch that happens to do things the way you personally
prefer, overriding all inputs.

Especially when you know we're working on another version.

Sorry. So, what's the approach you're working on?

--
  Heikki Linnakangas