Sorry, I should fix a wrong word selection..

> Let me confirm the effects of this function. Is the below
> description right?
>
> - PQskipResult(conn, false) makes just following PQgetResult() to
>   skip current bunch of rows and the consequent PQgetResult()'s
>   gathers rows as usual.

- PQskipResult(conn, false) makes just following PQgetResult() to
  skip current bunch of rows and the succeeding PQgetResult()'s
  gathers rows as usual.             ~~~~~~~~~~

> - PQskipResult(conn, true) makes all consequent PQgetResult()'s
>   to skip all the rows.

- PQskipResult(conn, true) makes all succeeding PQgetResult()'s
  to skip all the rows.              ~~~~~~~~~~

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center