Josh;

I belive this is an important agenda too, though I'm not sure if we can assing
90minutes to him.   We need to organize the schedule shortly.

>From XC, we will present progress, release schedule and further technical
>challanges, including adding/removing nodes on-the-fly and HA feature.   If
>the summit goes like usual conference and presentation, I can present these.

If not, like last year, I think it's better if bi-directional replication is
divided into several technical issues and use cases.   I believe there will be
several technical issues to be addressed separately.

Regards;
---
Koichi

More