Thom Brown <t...@linux.com> writes:
> Well the problem is that you can add commands to a trigger en masse,
> but you can only remove them one at a time.  Couldn't we at least
> allow the removal of multiple commands at the same time?  The docs you
> wrote suggest you can do this, but you can't.

This seems over-complicated.  Triggers on tables do not have alterable
properties, why should command triggers?  I vote for

        CREATE COMMAND TRIGGER name ... properties ...;

        DROP COMMAND TRIGGER name;

full stop.  If you want to run the same trigger function on some more
commands, add another trigger name.