On 03/17/2012 03:07 PM, Atri Sharma wrote:
Hi Alvaro,
Thanks for going through my description.

I was going through the posts,when I realised that if we give each client the
flexibility of defining his/her own order with complete control,that would be
probably the right way(IMHO).

I mean,if the user sees,not the physical implementation,but a customizable
interface instead,which is mapped to the physical implementation,then,we can
solve to some extent,the problem of logical/physical decoupling.

I think your design is a complete non-starter. Please review what was previously discussed. If you're not going to attempt that then my strong advice is to try a different project.

If you are free,I can come on IRC right now and explain my idea to you.

The place to discuss designs is on the mailing lists. That's the way we do things. The vast majority of hackers are not to be found in IRC.

cheers

andrew