> > psql is very definitely not ready, nor is pgaccess.

I could not really trace who said this.

To my understanding nobody is currently testing how pgaccess is dealing
with 7.3 Am I wrong?

Most problems we try to address now are related to pgaccess working on
most platforms (Brett fights with the dlls, there are some Mac OS X
efforts) and improve the usability (help upon connection failure, etc.)

There are many new features people write, but this has not much to do
with 7.3 in a direct way.

Now in addition to the bugzilla and the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing
list, there is also a wiki

http://www.pgaccess.org/wiki/

as a channel for filing ideas and wishes.

Please, feel free to use it.

Iavor