On 04/11/2012 10:24 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
Greg Smith<g...@2ndquadrant.com>  writes:
I'd like to dump around 50 pages of new material into the docs as a
start, but I don't want to take so much time away from the code oriented
committers to chew on that much.

Well, with all due respect, that does not sound like a change that
doesn't need review.

I wasn't trying to suggest large changes should be made without review. I'd just like some new paths for work to progress without one of the more coding oriented committers being compelled to join and keep up with everything. The quality level I aimed for in my book wouldn't have been possible without Kevin Grittner, Scott Marlowe, and Jim Mlodgenski as reviewers; it didn't require anyone with commit bits though.

--
Greg Smith   2ndQuadrant US    g...@2ndquadrant.com   Baltimore, MD