On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:44:07 +0200, Vik Reykja <vikrey...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't see Sébastien's message, but I made the same mistake in my patch.
Another one is attached with copyfuncs and equalfuncs.  I did a grep for
DeallocateStmt and I don't believe I have missed anything else.

The patch looks pretty straightforward to me, except for one thing: previously there was no NOTICE if you sent a Close message to the server and the prepared statement didn't exist. But I'm leaving it for the committer to decide whether that's a problem or not, and marking this one Ready for Committer.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja