On 28.11.2012 04:11, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
3. pgstatginidex shows only version, pending_pages, and
   pendingtuples. Why don't you show the other properties such as
   entry pages, data pages, entries, and total pages as
   pgstatindex does?

I didn't expose those because they are accurate as of last VACUUM.
But if you think they are useful, I don't object to expose them.

Ok, my point was the apparent consistency of the functions. I
don't have any distinct wish about this.

We can always add more fields later if there's a need.

I'll mark this as Ready for Committer.

Thanks, committed.

- Heikki