Hi all,

I get the following when I attempt to build outside of the source tree.
All goes well until....

make[4]: Entering directory
`/home/jgray/postgres/pg-build/src/backend/utils/mb/conversion_procs/ascii_and_mic'
Makefile:11: ../proc.mk: No such file or directory
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `../proc.mk'.  Stop.

Any suggestions. I've tried various things (cf. my previous message to
-hackers but had no success -I really don't quite get all the details of
the build or I would send a patch...)

Regards

John

--