"Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> In my paper I use C functions that take "any tuple".
> I do not yet see how I can do that without opaque if we don't
> have a "row" but only a "trigger" type.

For that you would have to use "any", at the moment.  This would give
you the same amount of type safety you have with "opaque", ie, none.

We could talk about adding more pseudotypes that are geared to
requirements not existing in the standard set of functions ...
but I'm going to concentrate on those first.