On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Pavan Deolasee
<pavan.deola...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right. I don't have the database handy at this moment, but earlier in
> the day I ran some queries against it and found that most of the
> duplicates which are not accessible via indexes have xmin very close
> to 2100345903. In fact, many of them are from a consecutive range.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to hack the system to make it
fast-forward the current transaction id? It would certainly make
testing this kind of thing faster if I could make transaction id
increment by 100 each time a new one is generated.  Then wrap-around
could be approached in minutes rather than hours.

Thanks,

Jeff