On 19.02.2013 20:07, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:
I would like to propose implement a way to track creation times to database
objects. This was discussed before in this thread [1].

This was discussed before in this thread [1] but we don't reach a consensus
of what we'll do, so I propose we discuss any more about it and I can
implement it in GSOC2013, if my proposal will be accepted.

I don't think that's a good GSoC project. There's no consensus on what to do, if anything, so 95% of the work is going to arguing over what we want, and 5% coding. I'd suggest finding something more well-defined.

- Heikki