On 05/29/2013 11:41 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 10:08:10PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
* Bruce Momjian (br...@momjian.us) wrote:
Wow, uh, yeah, I guess we could do that.  I will await more feedback.
Please don't.  I'm already rather concerned by this one.  It looks like
there's a rule to pull a line in to meet the max-column requirement even
when that makes things line up 'funny', eg:
I did a comparison of the parameters passed to BSD indent, and Andrew
did accurately transfer all the flags, so I am a little confused why
there is such a difference, as BSD indent has not changed.

I spent quite a lot of time trying to make the tool behave the same as the old script.

cheers

andrew