Dear Febien

(2013/06/27 14:39), Fabien COELHO wrote:
If I show a latency at full load, that would be "nclients/tps", not "1/tps".
However, I'm hoping to pass the throttling patch to pgbench, in which case the
latency to show is a little bit different because the "nclients/tps" would
include sleep time and does not correspond to the latency for the end user.
Also,
under throttling it would also be useful to show the "time lag" behind scheduled
transactions.
All right. Of Corse, I consider your wishing functions is realized with best implementation.

So I would like to know whether the throttling patch is committed and then
update
the progress patch to take that into account.
OK! I watch it and use it.

Best regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO