On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2013/06/25, at 22:23, Fujii Masao <masao.fu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Michael Paquier
>> <michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> 9.3 has moved to branch REL9_3_STABLE a couple of days ago.
>>
>> Yes. We can find the snapshot from REL9_3_STABLE git branch.
>> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/REL9_3_STABLE
> Indeed, I completely forgot that you can download snapshots from
> postgresql.org's git. Simply use that instead of the FTP server now as long
> as 9.3 snapshots are not generated there.

In case somebody is still looking, snapshots are properly building for 9.3 now.

Those snapshots aren't identical to a download from git, as they've
gone through a "make dist-prep" or whatever it's called. But they're
pretty close.

However, if oyu're looking for a snapshot, please use the one on the
ftpsite. Generating those snapshots on the git server is slow and
expensive...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/