On 06/25/2013 12:03 AM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:

New revision of patch is attached. Now it includes some docs.

Hi,
I was curious about the new layout of the data page, so I spent a while looking into the code.
It's interesting, but I suspect 2 things are not o.k.:

* gindatapage.c:dataIsEnoughSpace() - 'i++' in the for loop should probably be 'j++', otherwise it loops forever

* gin_private.h:ginDataPageLeafRead() - fetch_att() is used to retrieve the additional info, but per the definition and comments in tupmacs.h it expects aligned pointer.

* gindatapage.c:ginCheckPlaceToDataPageLeaf() - comment "if leaf data page" should probably be "on a leaf data page" or so.

Regards,
Antonin Houska (Tony)