Probably nothing important, but I saw it in
 src/backend/commands/prepare.c:

 1/ ExecuteQuery() (line 110). Why is needful use copyObject()? The
    PostgreSQL executor modify query planns? I think copyObject() is
    expensive call.

 2/ Lines 236 -- 245. Why do you "check for pre-existing entry of
    same name" if you create hash table? I think better is use "else"
    for this block of code and check it only if hash table already
    exist.

 3/ Last is cosmetic: see line 404, what happen if memory context
    is not valid? :-) (maybe use some elog() call)

  Thanks
        Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>