On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> >
> > Anyone else think we should add some more pins to the developer map?  At the
> > moment, it looks like we have very few developers!
>
> We might as well refresh  that thing a bit. I haven't been to Hamburg
> since April 2001! Vince already has my ... er ... rather old coordinates
> here in Massachusetts and a newer photo.
>
> Other pin's that need an update?

Still don't know where Peter's going to be so his pin may end up
in Dresden.  I've had zero success in getting that tcl tool to work
which is the current holdup but I do have all the updates I know of
that are needed.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.pop4.net
      http://www.camping-usa.com      http://www.cloudninegifts.com