* Andres Freund (and...@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> On 2013-08-30 10:20:48 +0200, Cédric Villemain wrote:
> > Grammar can be added later when the feature is stable.
>
> Could you explain the advantages of this? It will require users to get
> used to different interfaces and we will end up maintaining both just
> about forever. And I don't see the grammar being that contentious?

The "different interfaces" issue already exists, to some extent, as
adminpack does exist already and this is clearly a different interface
from that.  That said, as I mentioned just now elsewhere, I agree that
the grammar itself (being rather simple anyway...) isn't the contentious
part of this.

        Thanks,

                Stephen