From: "Robert Haas" <robertmh...@gmail.com>
OK, patch committed and back-patched to 9.3.

The patch file turned out to be sorta garbled.  I'm not sure if a
broken version of diff was used to generate this or whether MauMau
hand-edited it after the fact, but the number of lines that were
indicated in the control lines didn't match the actual hunks, and
patch threw up.  So it took me 20 minutes to do what should have taken
5, but now it's done.

Thank you, and I'm sorry I caused you much trouble. I edited the patch by hand, being careless about the messy effect. I'll avoid hand-editing.

Regards
MauMau