OidFunctionCall7 is called from costsize.c, in function void cost_index. From
the comments, I understand that there is an indirection mechanism here to
allow for different index access methods. Looking at fmgr.h where it is
declared is not clear to me where I would ultimately find the code.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated

        /*
         * Call index-access-method-specific code to estimate the processing
cost
         * for scanning the index, as well as the selectivity of the index (ie,
         * the fraction of main-table tuples we will have to retrieve) and its
         * correlation to the main-table tuple order.
         */
        OidFunctionCall7(index->amcostestimate,
                                         PointerGetDatum(root),
                                         PointerGetDatum(path),