On 12/9/13 1:08 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
    So presumably it would be check_never, not check_newer... :) BTW, it's not
terribly hard to work around the temp table issue; you just need to create the
expected table in the session when you create the function. But even in this
case, I think it would still be good to check what we can, like at least basic
plpgsql syntax.

I sorry.

You cannot to create temporary table - this check should not have any side
effect - and creating temporary table can run some event trigger.

But there should be some hints for check like annotations or some similar. Or
you can minimize a area where check will be disabled.

Sorry, I meant that the user can work around it by creating the table. I didn't
mean to imply that we would magically create a temp table to do the checking.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Data Architect                       j...@nasby.net