On 1/10/14, 3:40 PM, Simon Riggs wrote:
Given that CREATE SCHEMA with multiple objects is less well used, its
a reasonable restriction to accept for one release, if the alternative
is to implement nothing at all of value. Especially since we are now
in the third year of development of this set of features, it is time
to reduce the scope to ensure delivery.

ISTM that since you can nest JSON then CREATE SCHEMA just needs to support
providing an array of other JSON definitions, no? And it doesn't seem like it
should be that hard to code that up.

That said, if it's a choice between getting a bunch of CREATE blah support or
getting nothing because of CREATE SCHEMA with objects then as long as we have a
scheme that supports the full CREATE SCHEMA feature we shouldn't hold up just
because it's not coded.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Data Architect                       j...@nasby.net