On 1/16/14 4:22 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Marko Tiikkaja <ma...@joh.to> writes:
On 1/16/14 9:53 AM, Rushabh Lathia wrote:
Even I personally felt the Function and Volatility is nice to have info
into \do+.

FWIW, I'm on board with the idea of printing the oprcode, but adding
volatility here seems like probably a waste of valuable terminal width.
I think that the vast majority of operators have immutable or at worst
stable underlying functions, so this doesn't seem like the first bit
of information I'd need about the underlying function.

Completely unscientifically, 50% of the time I've wanted to know the oprcode has been because I wanted to know its volatility (exactly because of the stable oprcodes we have). It seemed like a useful addition, but I don't feel that strongly about it.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja