Hi all

I'm about to have to add _another_ flag to RangeTblEntry, to track
row-security expansion.

In the process I noticed the comment:

    /*
     * XXX the fields applicable to only some rte kinds should be
     * merged into a union.  I didn't do this yet because the diffs
     * would impact a lot of code that is being actively worked on.
     * FIXME someday.
     */

and it struck me that the end of the 9.4 commitfest might be a
reasonable time to do this now that PstgreSQL is subject to "pulsed"
development with commitfests.

As part of that, a number of the flag fields on RangeTblEntry into a
bitfield.

Comments?