On 1/28/14, 3:59 PM, Rohit Goyal wrote:

    The data from IndexTupleData is written to disk, and then read back in
again.  Did you initdb a new database cluster after you made your change?  If
you did the initdb with the original code, and then tried to point your new
code at the old disk files, that is very unlikely to work, as format is now
different.

    Cheers,

    Jeff

Hi Jeff and Tom,

Thanks you so much. I was making the mistake you mentioned in the last mail. :)

The real issue here is that you need to bump the catalog version number (sorry,
but I don't know where that is in code).
--
Jim C. Nasby, Data Architect                       j...@nasby.net