On 2014-02-11 09:36, Craig Ringer wrote:
On 02/06/2014 10:19 PM, Craig Ringer wrote:
On 02/06/2014 12:43 PM, Craig Ringer wrote:
1. Try (again) to do row-security in the rewriter. This was previously
impossible because of the definition of row-security behaviour around
inheritance, but with the simplified inheritance model now proposed I
think it's possible.
Thanks to the simplified requirements for inheritance, this turns out to
be fairly easy. There's a version rewritten to use the rewriter in the tag:

    rls-9.4-upd-sb-views-v6

on https://github.com/ringerc/postgres.git
... which was totally wrong, and I blame lack of sleep for it ever
getting pushed. I didn't understand the rewriter as well as I thought.

v7 applies row-security quals in fireRIRrules .

New tag:

rls-9.4-upd-sb-views-v6

Hi Craig,

This looks to be the same v6 version as the initial rewriter version.
https://github.com/ringerc/postgres/commits/rls-9.4-upd-sb-views-v6

regards,
Yeb