On 1/24/14, 3:52 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Bruce Momjian<br...@momjian.us>  wrote:

>Is everyone else OK with this approach?  Updated patch attached.

Hi,

I started to look at this patch and i found that it fails an assertion
as soon as you run a VACUUM FULL after a lazy VACUUM even if those are
on unrelated relations. For example in an assert-enabled build with
the regression database run:

VACUUM customer;
[... insert here whatever commands you like or nothing at all ...]
VACUUM FULL tenk1;

Is anyone else confused/concerned that regression testing didn't pick this up?
The vacuum.sql test does not test lazy vacuum at all, and I can't seem to find
any other tests that test lazy vacuum either...
--
Jim C. Nasby, Data Architect                       j...@nasby.net