On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 12:25:33PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Bruce Momjian <br...@momjian.us> writes:
> > On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 10:38:29AM +0100, Bjorn Munch wrote:
> >> What Solaris version, and what version of sh?  sh on Solaris isn't
> >> necessarily the "real" bourne shell. In Solaris 11 it's actually
> >> ksh93.
>
> > This was Solaris 9.
>
> Isn't that out of support by Oracle?

It certainly might be --- I have no idea.  What surprised me is that we
are relying solely on system() to block signals to pg_ctl-spawned
servers.  The question is whether that is sufficient and whether we
should be doing more.  I don't think we have to make adjustments just
for Solaris 9.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <br...@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us

  + Everyone has their own god. +