On 03/03/2014 06:48 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> wrote:
That difference actually made the file_fdw regression results plain
wrong,
in my view, in that they expected a quoted empty string to be turned to
null
even when the null string was something else.

I've adjusted this and the docs and propose to apply the attached patch
in
the next day or two unless there are any objections.
Unless I'm overlooking something, output from "SELECT * FROM text_csv;"
in 'output/file_fdw.source' still needs updating?
While reading this patch, I found a small typo in copy2.[sql|out] =>
s/violiaton/violation/g

I have picked this up and committed the patch. Thanks to all.

cheers

andrew