On 18/03/14 20:45, Pavel Stehule wrote:

    On 18/03/14 20:36, Pavel Stehule wrote:

           <para>
        +    To aid the user in finding instances of simple but common
        problems before
        +    they cause harm, <application>PL/PgSQL</> provides a
        number of additional
        +    <replaceable>checks</>. When enabled, depending on the
        configuration, they
        +    can be used to emit either a <literal>WARNING</> or an
        <literal>ERROR</>
        +    during the compilation of a function.
        +   </para>

        >>>provides a number of additional<<<

        There will be only one check in 9.4, so this sentence is
        confusing and should be reformulated.

    Thanks, yeah I left that sentence unchanged from original patch,
    maybe I should remove the word "number" there as it implies that
    there are a lot of them, but I don't really want to change
    everything to singular when the input is specified as list.

What about add sentence: in this moment only "shadowed-variables" is available?

There is something like that said 2 paragraphs down the line:

+  The default is <literal>"none"</>. Currently the list of available checks
+  includes only one:
+  <variablelist>
+   <varlistentry>