Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Schema handling - ready? interfaces? client apps?
> Drop column handling - ready for all clients, apps?

How will delaying 7.3 remedy either of these issues?

> Get bison upgrade on postgresql.org for ecpg only (Marc)

Now that bison 1.50 is out, this should probably be "upgrade bison on
postgresql.org, merge ecpg branch".

> Return last command of INSTEAD rule for tuple count/oid/tag for
> rules, SPI

Can someone summarize what the consensus on this issue is? I can take
a look at implementing it, I just lost track of what the final
conclusion was...

> Add schema dump option to pg_dump

Why do we need this for 7.3?

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> || PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC