Andres Freund <and...@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 2014-05-14 15:17:39 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
>> My gut feeling says it's in RelationGetIndexList().

> Nearly right. It's in RelationGetIndexAttrBitmap(). Fix attached.

TBH, I don't believe this patch at all.  Where exactly is rd_replidindex
reset?  If it's supposed to have similar lifespan to, say, rd_oidindex,
why isn't it being handled like rd_oidindex?  And why does the header
comment for RelationGetIndexList make no mention of this new side-effect?
Somebody did a seriously poor job of adding this functionality to
relcache.