On 05/05/2014 07:26 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 05/05/2014 07:16 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
Current text is:

Add structured (non-text) data type (JSONB) for storing JSON data (Oleg Bartunov, Teodor Sigaev, Alexander Korotkov, Peter Geoghegan, and Andrew
    Dunstan)

This allows for faster access to values in the JSON document and faster
    and more useful indexing of JSON.  JSONB values are also typed as
    appropriate scalar SQL types.

Is that OK?

No. If you must say something then start the last sentence with "Scalar values in JSONB documents are typed ...".

I still think we should make this change. Does anyone object if I do?

cheers

andrew