Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I think we should move /contrib/retep to gborg.  It is 400k and isn't
> anywhere near our core functionality.  I will add to TODO:
>       Move /contrib/retep to gborg
> Can I move this during beta?  I don't think so.

Why not?

Feature addition during beta is frowned on, but I never heard anyone say
you couldn't remove features during beta.  (In fact that's a pretty
standard response to serious bugs, no?)

Whether retep *should* be moved is not something I feel qualified to
comment on, but I don't put any stock in an argument that it can't
be done simply because we're in beta.