System administration
---------------------

pg_hibernator
    Nice feature, some discussion, no code reviews. Status not entirely
    clear, but updated patch available.

Monitoring & control
--------------------

Reducing impact of hints/cleanup for SELECTs
    Pending performance review by Emanuel Calvo. (He said he's posted a
    review, but I couldn't find it. He's travelling right now, will send
    me a pointer later.)

Send transaction commit/rollback stats to the stats collector
unconditionally
    Currently marked waiting on author, but I think Kevin is in the
    process of getting it committed.

issue log message to suggest VACUUM FULL if a table is nearly empty
    Euler has said he plans to post a review this week.

pg_shmem_allocations view
    Euler has said he plans to post a review this week.

pg_xlogdump --stats
    Pending review by Dilip Kumar (who plans to post a review this
    week), but Osamu Furuya and Marti Raudsepp have said it looks
    OK generally.

There is one "ready for committer" patch in this category.

-- Abhijit