From: "Asif Naeem" <anaeem...@gmail.com>
Other than my pervious comments, patch looks good to me. Thanks.

Thanks for reviewing. I understood that your previous comment was to suggest copying the desired DLLs directly from Release/Debug folder to bin. But I'm afraid it cannot be done cleanly... CopySolutionOutput() copies all DLLS to lib folder with no exception as follows:

  if ($1 == 1)
  {
   $dir = "bin";
   $ext = "exe";
  }
  elsif ($1 == 2)
  {
   $dir = "lib";
   $ext = "dll";
  }

It seems like I have to do something like this, listing the relevant DLL names anyway. I don't think this is not cleaner.

  if ($1 == 1)
  {
   $dir = "bin";
   $ext = "exe";
  }
  elsif ($1 == 2 && /* the project is libpq, libecpg, etc. */)
  {
   $dir = "bin";
   $ext = "dll";
  }
  elsif ($1 == 2)
  {
   $dir = "lib";
   $ext = "dll";
  }

What do you think?  Am I misunderstanding your suggestion?

Regards
MauMau