From: "Magnus Hagander" <mag...@hagander.net>
On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 5:33 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapil...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net>
wrote:

Did anyone actually test this patch? :)

I admit I did not build it on Windows specifically because I assumed
that was done as part of the development and review. And the changes
to pg_event.c can never have built, since the file does not include
the required header.

I have tested it on Windows and infact on Linux as well to see if there
is any side impact before marking it as Ready For Committer.

It seems to me that the required header is removed in last version
(pg_ctl_eventsrc_v11) where MessageBox() related changes have been
removed from patch as per recent discussion.  Sorry for not being able
to check last version posted.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying, and I apologize if I came across a bit
harsh even with the smiley.

I'm sorry to have caused both of you trouble. I have to admit that I didn't compile the source when I removed the MessageBox()-related changes. The attached patch fixes that. I confirmed successful build this time.

Thank you for committing, Magnus-san, and thank you very much for kind and repeated review and help, Amit-san.

Regards
MauMau